At AI Fire and its operating companies, Academy Fire and Impact Fire, we believe in doing the right thing – not because we have to or because we’re told to, but rather because we have a responsibility to those around us, and we take that responsibility very seriously. We are aware that the decisions we make impact our employees, our clients, and our community. Our commitment to each of them is that we will work diligently each day to ensure that as we produce the highest quality work product possible, we do so with consideration to diversity, equity, and inclusion, both internally and with those with whom we work, corporate citizenship, and environmental best practices and sustainability.
Chief Executive Officer
MISSION CRITICAL: BE THE BEST
We are committed to being the premier fire protection service provider and preferred employer in the fire protection industry by operating under the following core principals.
- Put our employees and customers first, no exceptions
- Build lasting relationships with our customers and each other
- Work in an open, honest, constructive, and safe manner
- Demand excellence from ourselves and support others in delivering superior service
- Make intelligent decisions quickly
- Act like an owner
Fostering Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our most valuable asset. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part, not only of our culture, but our reputation and the company’s achievements as well.
- Respectful communication and cooperation between all employees.
- Teamwork and employee participation, allowing space for the equal representation of all groups and employee perspectives.
- Work/life balance to accommodate the varying needs of our employees.
- Employer and employee contributions to the communities we serve to promote a greater understanding and respect for the diversity of the world in which we live.
Environment and Sustainability
As part of our commitment to environmental stewardship, we support environmentally friendly and sustainable business practices and work continuously to reduce our carbon footprint. We integrate responsible environmental practices into our business decisions and are dedicated to increasing efficiency throughout our company. This is demonstrated in our ongoing audit of toxic chemical use and the decisions made to ensure we use less toxic chemicals wherever possible to improve the safety for employees and reduce the overall environmental impact. Our guiding environmental commitments focus on preserving the environment by reducing waste and pollutants, and conserving energy and water, while complying with all applicable environmental regulations and policies.
Customer Centric Approach
We are not merely interested in earning a profit. We are passionate about earning customers for life by gaining their trust that we are a company they can rely on to do the right thing.
Supplier Code of Ethics
We seek to do business with organizations that meet our high standards and conduct activities in ways that positively reflect on our company and the community. With this in mind, we choose our third party partners carefully and take appropriate measures to ensure they meet contractual requirements and follow the law, our Supplier Code of Ethics, and our policies.
When selecting third parties, we practice appropriate due diligence, evaluating potential third parties based on legitimate business criteria.
- Safety, Compliance, and Adherence to our policies and procedures
- AI’s and our customers’ needs
- Services offered
- Reputation and integrity